100 Christensen Street, URRAWEEN QLD 4655Sold $880,000
Expansive Split-Level Home with Views
House Sold - URRAWEEN QLD
Situated on the rolling hills of Urraween, this home is just waiting for a family to put their personal touch on it. Elevated to capture the sea breezes yet tucked away offering privacy this home will tick the boxes for those wanting a large property in an excellent location.
The floorplan features 6 generous sized bedrooms in total, the master with a spacious ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, and multiple living and dining areas. Downstairs offers untapped potential and opportunity, currently accommodating 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchenette and open plan living area – perfect if you have extended family, it could also be used as an Air BNB with its own separate entrance.
Outside, the timber deck enjoys exceptional ocean views across the Sandy Straits from its sun-drenched northerly aspect. Need a shed, freedom to kick a footy or space to plant your veggies, there is room here for all three!
There is clear potential to renovate or custom design your lifestyle masterpiece without fear of overcapitalising in this prestigious location.
– 6 bedrooms, master boasts spacious ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and private deck
– 2 additional bathrooms, one on each level
– Large timber kitchen, with ample cupboard space, dishwasher and island bench
– 2 separate living spaces plus designated dining on the first floor
– 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchenette and open plan living downstairs
– Set on a fully fenced 1110m2 allotment
– Landscaped and private from the street
– Short drive to schools, shopping centre’s and medical precinct – everything you’ll need is just minutes away
If you want to belong to a safe, close-knit neighbourhood amid a creatively designed urban landscape, where everything you need is within reach, contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter today.
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 1,110 m²