109 Honiton Street, TORQUAY QLD 4655Sold $540,000
Snap It Up Before It's Sold!
House Sold - TORQUAY QLD
If a quick settlement is what you want, we have it, this solid brick home is vacant and available now!
The property presents an outstanding opportunity for future capitalisation with scope to update, reconfigure or renovate entirely.
A coat of paint and some thoughtful updates will greatly improve this 3-bedroom home, but at this price, there will not be a better opportunity in this sought after, central location.
Boasting 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, multiple living spaces and plentiful parking on a good-sized block, this one will tick the boxes for our most sought-after requests!
The outdoor area is great for entertaining or simply relaxing, with a covered alfresco area that overlooks the large, grassed backyard. Perfect for the kids and pets to play while the side access provides space to accommodate a boat, trailer or camper. Additionally, the home features solar panels, providing energy savings and helping to reduce your carbon footprint.
This superb location providing convenience and lifestyle cannot be underestimated with schools, sporting fields, aquatic centre, Marina precinct, shopping centres, cafes, restaurants and of course the beach, all just minutes from your front door.
– 3 bedrooms, main bedroom complete with ensuite
– Family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
– Air-conditioning in the main bedroom and lounge room
– Lounge room and open plan living/dining area
– One side of the garage has been converted into a 3rd living space if required
– Functional kitchen overlooking the backyard
– Outdoor covered alfresco area with pull down blinds
– Solar panels to help keep costs to a minimum
– Set on a fully fenced 710m2 allotment with side access to the rear
– Single lock up garage on the home + double shed at the rear with power
– Shade sail out the front for additional covered parking
This home will appeal to a variety of buyers, offering an excellent opportunity for:
– First home buyers
– A place to call home for young families
– Tradies that need side access and space
– Retirees looking for a quiet and peaceful location close to everything
– Property ‘flippers’ looking to renovate and flip
– Investors seeking a well-built and perfectly positioned property for tenants
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to secure an entry level property in a popular marketplace – Contact exclusive listing agents Kim Carter and Amanda Carter to arrange your private inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 710 m²
- 3 Garage