11 Seahaven Circuit, PIALBA QLD 4655Offers Over $1,100,000
Your Beachside Haven Awaits!
House - PIALBA QLD
This stunning coastal home perfectly nestled in Palba’s sought after ‘Walk to Beach’ precinct offers tremendous size and space.
Spread across two levels the floor plan welcomes stunning natural lighting throughout its multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces, providing room for everyone to spread out and relax, entertain or retreat.
Plantation shutters, bamboo flooring and stunning built-in cabinetry ensure a warm yet contemporary feel while any avid chef will adore the spectacular gourmet kitchen with sweeping stone benchtops, butler’s pantry and Smeg stove with huge oven.
The garden features a tank for watering the plants and a garden shed for storing your tools, and the property is fitted with solar power, helping you to reduce your electricity bills and live a more sustainable lifestyle.
There is ample storage throughout, and substantial room to park a sizable caravan and/or boat, ensuring that the needs of the whole family are truly met.
– Airconditioned master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– 2nd bedroom set up as an office with built-in desk and shelves
– Formal living room and air-conditioned open plan living, kitchen and dining area
– Spacious kitchen with concealed lighting in cupboards & Caesarstone benchtops
– Butler’s pantry, 900mm oven with gas cooktop, Smeg appliances
– Beautiful sunroom with louvered windows and connection to kitchen area
– Laundry with plenty of storage space, powder room and toilet
– Private undercover outdoor alfresco area
– Double lock up garage with epoxy flooring and extra storage
– 2 king sized bedrooms, air-conditioned master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Family bathroom with double basins and separate toilet
– Living area with sliding doors opening onto balcony
– Solid built Hotondo home
– Kardean and Bamboo flooring in lounge and bedrooms
– Recently painted, new lighting and taps
– Plantation shutters feature throughout the property along with ceiling fans
– Alarm system, shed and plenty of room for a boat or van
– 24 solar panels to help keep costs to a minimum
– Natural gas, gas hot water
– Easy care garden, water tank with electric pump
Immaculately presented, with modern finishes throughout and offering relaxed, easy-care coastal living in a wonderful and safe family-friendly neighbourhood – Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter today to arrange your private inspection.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- 2 Garage