111 Sea Eagles Road, BOORAL QLD 4655Sold $1,650,000
Harmonious Blend of Modern, Luxury & Coastal Living
House Sold - BOORAL QLD
Discover your dream home in the coveted location of Booral, where luxury meets convenience and modern living. This amazing property offers a picturesque setting and an array of attractions just a stone’s throw away, including Urangan Shopping Centre, The Hervey Bay Marina, convenient drop offs to Fraser Coast Anglican College, not to mention a few minutes to Stockland Shopping Centre.
Nestled amidst 5 acres of selectively cleared gum trees this home presents a perfect blend of character and contemporary style. As you approach the lush landscape you begin to unwind as you travel down the long-concreted driveway leading straight to the front door. Step inside, and you’ll be swept away by the modern aesthetics and timeless charm. The high ceilings, square-set cornice, white walls, large 600 x 600 tiled flooring guide you into the heart of the home. The open plan kitchen, dining and living areas with massive 3.2m high ceiling overlook the picturesque property.
The stunning kitchen boasts an abundant of storage, soft close draws, butler’s pantry, sleek mat black cupboards and tapware adjourning the seamless 3.2m long Essastone kitchen bench. Immediately extending through to the outside kitchen and dining making it perfect for entertaining large number of guests or just that candle lit dinner for two.
As you retreat to the main bedroom, you’ll find it to be a true sanctuary with its calming views, high ceilings, massive walk in robe and large walk in shower.
Bedroom two, three and four are equally spacious and beautifully presented. Both the main bathroom and ensuite showcase floor-to-ceiling tiling, a rain head shower, with double sinks in the ensuite. The separate powder room located outside of the main bathroom. The cosy media room with surround sound speakers, making the home theatre experience truly next level.
– Immaculate 4 bedroom home on 5 acre allotment
– Master complete with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Equally stylish family bathroom, both with soft close cabinetry
– Ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout
– Separate office and media room
– Surround sound speakers to media room, office and patio
– Gourmet kitchen boasts soft close draws, 40mm Essastone Benchtops, gas cooktop and Smeg appliances
– Butler’s pantry with extensive storage
– Spacious kitchen, living and dining area with 3.2m high ceilings
– Crimsafe extra-large stacker doors
– Outdoor kitchen BBQ connected to main gas
– Pizza oven, standstone fire pit
– Huge 24m x 12m shed (24m x 12m concrete apron in front of shed)
– Studio with polished concrete floor, wood fire heater, kitchen sink, shower and toilet
– Airconditioned gym, fully enclosed mezzanine floor
– 8 water tanks with approx. 220,000 litres
– 3 phase power, 6kw solar system
This property is truly an idyllic sanctuary for those seeking refined coastal acreage living. Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter today to arrange your private inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.03 hectare
- 7 Garage