14 Preston Street, POINT VERNON QLD 4655Sold $495,000
Ultimate First Home Opportunity
House Sold - POINT VERNON QLD
With a great family sized bathroom and laundry and three bedrooms on offer, this low set home represents fantastic value for the investor, first home buyer or downsizer.
The shed at the rear of the property provides an opportunity for additional vehicle parking or a fabulous workshop and an additional garden shed is perfect for all your garden equipment. There is still plenty of yard space, great for kids to play or small pets to run.
Established gardens ensure privacy from your neighbours, and you will feel a world away rather than just minutes from Hervey bay’s CBD.
– 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
– Family bathroom with convenience of a separate toilet
– Airconditioned open plan living and dining area
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher and lots of bench and cupboard space
– Separate laundry with external access
– Front patio with pull down blinds
– Rear undercover entertaining area
– Solar power, helping you to reduce your electricity bills
– Carport with drive through access to the 6m x 4.5m colorbond shed
– Fully fenced 607m2 block, very private from the street
– 700m from the Esplanade
– 3.5km from Stocklands Shopping Centre
This home will appeal to a variety of buyers, offering an excellent opportunity for:
– First home buyers
– A place to call home for young families
– Tradies that need side access and space
– Retirees looking for a quiet and peaceful location close to everything
– Property ‘flippers´ looking to renovate and flip
– Investors seeking a well-built and perfectly positioned property for tenants
This really is the perfect entry-level property, if you’ve been searching for a great family home with side access and a safe, convenient location, contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage