141 Truro Street, TORQUAY QLD 4655Sold $937,500
Hard To Find - Impossible To Forget
House Sold - TORQUAY QLD
Situated in a highly sought after beachside location this substantial family residence will impress buyers looking for both lifestyle and a place to call home. The large fully fenced and security gated property sits on a manicured 936m2 block only three streets back from pristine beaches and affords easy access to shops, cafes, restaurants, swimming, bike paths and fishing.
– Refurbished four bedroom, two bathroom family home
– Fully renovated ensuite and kitchen (dishwasher & gas cooktop)
– Five bedroom or loft/kids retreat, renovated family bathroom and third toilet
– All bedrooms have built ins and are air conditioned
– Separate loungeroom plus a fantastic custom built cinema room
– Double lock up garage with mezzanine floor and study
– Massive undercover alfresco living area, front courtyard
– North facing block, fully fenced for privacy and security, garden/tool shed
Immaculate presentation in a convenient blue ribbon location. Only an inspection will truly highlight the easy of living in this coastal gem!
Contact exclusive listing agents Kim Carter and Brad Mitchell to arrange your private inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 936 m²
- 2 Garage