15 Brypat Close, BURRUM HEADS QLD 4659Sold $890,000
Got The Lot! - Shed & Pool on 2363m2
House Sold - BURRUM HEADS QLD
Positioned in a quiet, safe cul-de sac in the ever-popular Burrum Heads precinct, is this very appealing family home.
Boasting four bedrooms plus office, two bathrooms, two living areas and a double garage on the home.
The spacious master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite, the rest of the bedrooms have built-ins, providing ample storage space for your family’s needs.
The back yard provides multiple outdoor entertaining spaces, saltwater pool and loads of room for kids to play.
Surrounded by mature trees and lush gardens this area is completely private and is the perfect spot to sit back, relax and unwind.
The two-bay shed to the rear of the property provides an opportunity for additional vehicle parking or a fabulous workshop with power and water connected and a bonus double carport. There is access for a caravan and an added garden shed which is perfect for all your garden equipment.
Additional features you’ll love include security screens throughout, fans and air-conditioning to every room, alfresco dining, firepit, water tank, and a roofline fitted with solar panels. This stunning home is simply a must-see!
VIDEO LINK – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_VblLThNgQ
– 4 bedrooms plus office
– Master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Equally stylish main bathroom and separate laundry
– Modern, industrial style kitchen with dishwasher and stone benchtops
– Tinted windows and air-conditioning throughout
– Plantation shutters and timber laminate flooring
– Spacious open plan living with designated dining area
– Separate media room
– Enclosed outdoor living space with ceiling fan
– 6.0m x 3.5m inground pool with big brolly umbrella and cabana
– 6.67kw solar power, water tank, fire pit
– Bait / dog wash table with hot and cold water
– Double lock up garage on the home
– 2 bay shed at the rear with 2 bay carport attached
– Power and water to shed
– Gated side access on both sides of the home
– Easy access for a caravan
– Large garden shed for extra storage
– Fully fenced and landscaped 2363m2 allotment
Coming onto the market for the first time since it was built, this fabulous investment in both lifestyle and location and will continue to appreciate in value for years to come – Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter for more information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,363 m²
- 2 Ensuite
- 6 Garage