16 Caringa Street, URANGAN QLD 4655Sold $515,000
Entry Level Beachside Buying
House Sold - URANGAN QLD
Neat as a pin and ready to move in! This solid 3-bedroom home features generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans throughout, a large completely fenced off yard for the children and pets to safely play and an additional garden shed for storing your tools.
The beauty of this home truly is its LOCATION, an easy walk to all local amenities including the Marina precinct, Dayman Park and dog friendly beaches. There’s a boat ramp within striking distance too as well as easy access back to the highway for longer journeys.
– 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom brick home
– Family bathroom with bathtub
– Air-conditioned lounge room + separate 2nd living area
– Functional kitchen with designated dining space
– Separate laundry with external access
– Covered patio at the rear for entertaining
– Large garden shed for that much need storage space we all desire
– Set on a fully fenced 630m2 allotment
– Marina precinct, clubs cafes and restaurants literally just 3 minutes’ drive away
– Urangan central shopping centre 4 minutes’ drive in the other direction
– Primary school and Kindy are around the corner and the high school is a safe and easy bike ride for the older kids
Demand is still high in Hervey Bay, and beachside properties like this won’t be available for long – Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter to arrange your private inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 630 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces