2 Volute Way, BURRUM HEADS QLD 4659Offers Over $1,249,000
Breathtaking Uninterrupted Water Views and Highly Motivated Seller!
House - BURRUM HEADS QLD
Rarely does the opportunity to buy a well-constructed waterfront home with 180-degree ocean views that will never be built out. A strong first impression is created the moment you see this stunning home.
This home expertly sits on a 903 sq m corner block in a quiet neighbourhood with few neighbours, ensuring your privacy as you enjoy uninterrupted ocean views. This property backs onto farmland, so take in the sights of the lush green fields, cows, and kangaroos from a new angle.
If you’ve thought about vacation letting, this house would provide an excellent escape with the potential to earn you an excellent income in between your own family’s visits. The ocean proximity, views, dazzling pool, and plenty of room to run and play are priceless. There is also the opportunity to acquire the home with the current contemporary décor, making your investment seamless.
Automatic access gates, neatly maintained hedges, and lush, low-care gardens surrounding the property and providing visually beautiful privacy give this magnificent home a dominating street appearance.
* Tiled study/small bedroom with built-in robe and air conditioning
* 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and low-maintenance tiles, 2 with air conditioning.
* Sliding doors leading out to the outdoor entertaining space and pool area.
* A main bathroom with neutral colours
* A good-sized laundry room with a linen closet and more.
* Large built-in closets on either side of the entryway and a spandrel room beneath the stairs provide plenty of storage space downstairs.
* As you ascend the stairs, breathtaking views of the water will suddenly fill your line of vision.
* A superbly designed floor plan provides The best in seamless indoor/outdoor living and entertaining.
* An open-concept kitchen, dining, and living space that leads to your spacious timber deck is the ideal spot to soak in the panoramic views.
* A modern kitchen with electric equipment, a double-door dishwasher, and an island bench is ideal for the social cook.
* This level also offers a powder room for your guests for entertaining.
* The spacious and lovely master suite boasts private ocean views through wide windows, air conditioning, a spacious walk-in closet, and an ensuite.
* Plunge into the ocean just metres from your front door
* You may cool yourself in the resort-style pool on hot, balmy days. The pool pump is kept hidden away in a separate pool shed.
* Gas hot water system
* 2x 5000L water tanks with individual pumps – once empty, are flicked over to town water
* 4.7m wide clearance down the left-hand side of the house
* Town Water & Sewerage
* Crimsafe doors & window screens downstairs + all windscreens throughout the property
* 7.9m x 8.8m triple garage – one roller door is 4.8m, the other is 2.5m, both with a height of 2.45m
* 6m x 2m x 0.6m storage lockers off to the side
* Low-maintenance garden with automatic irrigation system
Burrum Heads is a charming seaside hamlet in Queensland’s Wide Bay-Burnett region, only 25 minutes from Hervey Bay. This beautiful village, which is located on the banks of the Burrum River, has stunning natural beauty and a laid-back way of life.
The gorgeous beaches, peaceful waterways, and breathtaking natural settings of Burrum Heads are well-known. Burrum Heads has plenty to offer everyone, whether you enjoy fishing or water sports or are just looking for a quiet getaway from the rush and bustle of city life. There are numerous options for hiking, camping, bird watching, and other outdoor activities for nature lovers. There is a plethora of unspoilt natural beauty to discover in the neighbouring Burrum Coast National Park.
You’ve arrived at your beach home away from home. A place to retreat, unwind, and rejuvenate where you may feel miles from the every day but are close to all amenities, schools, shops and hospitals.
Tenanted until January 2024, the tenants wish to extend for a further 12 months if an investor acquires this beautiful home.
Call Jasmine Corrick on 0409357337 to book a time to inspect this immaculate beach home!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 903 m²
- Floor Area is 317 m²
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining