28 Kehlet Street, POINT VERNON QLD 4655Sold $565,000
Step Inside & Be Surprised By the Sheer SIZE!
House Sold - POINT VERNON QLD
Conveniently located in a highly sought after location opposite the park – less than 400m to the Esplanade and its walking/bike path, parklands & beach, and approx 150m to a small convenient shopping village and less than 2km to schools & CBD you will find this fantastic property on a fully fenced 647m2 block. Boasting King sized master bedroom with 2 additional Queen sized bedrooms and spacious living zones inside and out this immaculately presented property is simply perfect for those looking at downsizing without compromising on size or quality.
• King size master bedroom with WIR and spacious modern ensuite
• 2 additional Queen sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Separate office/study
• Spacious lounge room separate to family/rumpus room plus dining room
• Beautiful modern kitchen with soft closing cupboards & drawers, 2 pantries with pull out sliding drawers & stainless steel appliances
• Coastal timber look flooring throughout
• Ducted air con through out
• Security screens on doors & windows, ceiling fans throughout
• Solar power panels
• 3 outdoor entertaining areas, one boasting an expansive insulated flyover roof and large expansive veranda at front
• Single lock up garage with laundry and adjoining port with roller door access to yard
• Garden Shed, established low maintenance gardens and fully fenced for privacy
• Location location location!!
Quality homes in this price range in this location are being snapped up so if you are in the market do not hesitate to contact Jana Levak today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 647 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining