3 Cunningham Street, TORQUAY QLD 4655$1,295,000
Resort Style Lifestyle - 350m From Beach
House - TORQUAY QLD
This sensational beachside masterpiece is perfect for those searching for a unique home in a private yet ultra-convenient location.
Built to resort style perfection, from the moment you enter this impressive residence you will be captivated by the grand ‘Balinese Style’ entrance with double timber doors and floors which showcases the open plan living area. This space flows effortlessly to the study, dining space and sleek gourmet kitchen, gleaming with natural light from both directions, this sun-soaked open-plan area complements the neutral and tasteful tones chosen for the colour scheme and fixtures throughout.
Alfresco entertaining can be enjoyed in privacy, comfort, and style across all seasons – BBQs by the pool, Christmas lunch after a morning at the beach, birthday parties, New Year’s Eve celebrations… this is a home for making cherished memories.
Other features include raked ceilings with stunning exposed beams, seamless fluidity between indoor and outdoor living, dual shower and dual vanities in the main ensuite, outdoor tiling around the pool and so much more!
With endless coastal stretches including foot and bike paths, playgrounds, parks and public transport all on your doorstep, this is an opportunity to acquire an opulent beachside home in a prized location.
– Approximately 330m2 of luxury, style and flowing space
– 3.4m raked ceilings, air-conditioning and ceiling fans feature throughout
– Extensive use of louver windows throughout to maximize the cool coastal breezes
– Well designed and fully equipped kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Elevated living and dining room with timber floors
– Tiled living space with dual sliding doors leading onto the undercover alfresco area
– Bedrooms 1 & 2 are complete with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– 2 additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Extra-large family bathroom with free standing bathtub
– 7m sparkling concrete pool with granite copping and Balinese hut
– Double remote garage and room for a boat or caravan
– Solar panels, underground bore water, garden shed
– Beautiful tropical gardens and fruit trees
– Fully fenced 875m2 private allotment with electric gate
– Walk to the beach, boutique shopping, cafes and restaurants
With so much value on offer, you really must act fast to secure this property – Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter today to book your private inspection before you miss out!
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 875 m²
- Floor Area is 330 m²
- 2 Garage