30 Peppermint Circuit, NIKENBAH QLD 4655Sold $1,250,000
Luxury Coastal Lifestyle Beckons
House Sold - NIKENBAH QLD
Custom built in 2019 to exacting standards, this award-winning residence exemplifies contemporary elegance. Featuring soaring ceilings, premium fixtures and fittings and is complete with zoned ducted air-conditioning system for optimum comfort.
Entering the home you have a gorgeous entryway, flooded with natural light, leading to the spacious open plan living area.
The kitchen embodies sophistication with its Hamptons-inspired design, showcasing stone countertops, a large breakfast bar, premium appliances and walk-in pantry.
For privacy, the master is separate from the secondary bedrooms and is complete with his and hers walk-in wardrobe and beautiful ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles.
Embracing outdoor living, a large tiled outdoor area provides an ideal setting for all-weather relaxation and entertaining, and the magnesium in-ground pool invites residents to unwind and create cherished memories.
This incredible Hamptons style home offers a timeless elegance and relaxed coastal charm with effortless class, the quality on offer here is clear throughout… truly, idyllic coastal living.
VIDEO LINK – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BX6UpCkK54
– 4 bedrooms, master complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Equally stylish main bathroom with free standing bathtub
– Spacious office with built-in cabinetry
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining area + separate media room
– 2-pac kitchen with stone countertops, breakfast bar, built-in microwaved and walk-in pantry
– Laundry with built-in mud room / school drop zone
– 2.7m high ceilings and plantation shutters feature throughout home
– Stunning raised exposed rafter ceiling
– BBQ area overlooking the 7m x 4m magnesium in-ground pool
– Entertaining area with plantation shutters and pull-down blinds
– 14kw ducted air-con, 6.6kw solar panels
– Double lock up garage on the home + 6m x 10m shed
– Set on a fully fenced 953m2 corner allotment
Located in the Springs Estate, nestled on a hillside only minutes from the Fraser Coast’s pristine white sandy beaches. This exceptional housing development with a natural freshwater lake and panoramic views is the place that you will want to call home.
Beach – 4.9km
Fraser Coast Sports & Recreation Precinct – 1.9km
Stocklands Shopping Centre – 4.2km
Eli waters Shopping Centre – 3.8km
Fraser Coast Anglican College – 5.2km
Xavier Catholic College – 4.8km
Hervey bay Hospital – 1.7km
St Stephens Private Hospital – 1.8km
Urangan Pier – 12.3km
Hervey bay Marina – 12.1km
Hervey bay Airport – 13.5km
Fraser Island – 34.2km
Delivering in every way, size, space and finish, there is nothing to do except move in and enjoy the location and luxury of your new home – Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter to arrange you private viewing today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 953 m²
- Floor Area is 322 m²
- 4 Garage