36 Melaleuca Crescent, KAWUNGAN QLD 4655Sold $575,001
Quiet & Convenient Oasis - 1000m2 In Town!
House Sold - KAWUNGAN QLD
If you are looking for space, privacy and quality then this perfectly located home might just be what you’ve been waiting for.
The internal layout features 3 bedrooms situated around a family bathroom, recently refreshed kitchen, and a very spacious open plan living room, delivering a wonderful fresh beachy feel to the home. Complemented by easy care vinyl plank flooring and plantation shutters, this space flows to the undercover entertaining area, perfect for alfresco dining and enhanced outdoor living where you can fire up the barbecue while the kids play in the backyard. The entire block is fenced with established gardens and there is masses of grassy space for children and pets to play safely and securely, as well as room for a pool, if desired.
With nothing left to do but simply move in and enjoy, this home is a stylish and serene oasis that will entertain and delight your senses.
– Air-conditioned master bedroom complete with walk-in robe
– 2 more double bedrooms both with built-in robes
– Family bathroom, separate laundry
– Spacious open plan living and dining area
– Near new modern kitchen with ample storage
– Large covered outdoor entertaining area
– 12 solar panels to help with electricity costs
– Single garage with internal access
– Carport with drive through access to the rear
– 4.5m x 6m shed at the rear with attached carport
– 1000m2 fully fenced allotment with established gardens
– 600m to Kawungan State School
– 2.3km to vibrant Scarness restaurant/cafe scene
– 2.6km to Bunnings Warehouse and Stocklands Shopping Centre
Ideally suited for families with children that want a safe space to explore or retirees seeking a quiet lifestyle with time to potter in the garden – If this sounds like what you have been searching for then contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter for more details.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,000 m²
- 4 Garage