5 Bunker Avenue, URRAWEEN QLD 4655Sold $430,000
Packed & Gone - Make Your Offer!
House Sold - URRAWEEN QLD
Act now to buy this 3 bedroom brick home in such a convenient, central location with the health precinct nearby and accessibility to local schools, beaches, and a variety of shopping facilities this one will suit young families, retirees or investors alike.
The functional floorplan is spread over one level and features three bedrooms plus one bathroom with a separate toilet and laundry. There’s an open kitchen, dining and living space along with front patio, separate BBQ area and an enclosed patio at the rear for entertaining.
Set on a generous 712m2 block with attached carport offering drive through access for extra vehicles, front gardens and a great backyard for the kids, this property represents great value and astute property buying.
– 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
– Family bathroom with convenience of a separate toilet
– Living area complimented with raked ceilings
– Neat and tidy kitchen, designated dining space
– Laundry with external access
– Separate undercover BBQ area
– Garden shed, good size backyard
– Front patio + entertaining area with pull down blinds
– Solar panels to help keep costs to a minimum
– Secure carport with side access gates
– Fully fenced 712m2 allotment
– 3 minutes walk to Eli Waters Shopping Centre
– Both primary and secondary schools on offer in the area
– Close proximity to the medical precinct, Golf Course and CBD
This property offers position and potential and a price that will sell – Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter for more details.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 712 m²