56 Barker Street, POINT VERNON QLD 4655Sold $499,000
Sheds Galore on 949m2 Beachside Block
House Sold - POINT VERNON QLD
If sheds are what you want, we have it!
Act now to secure this vacant family home, ready for new owners to continue the beachside lifestyle that is on offer…
Air-conditioned, 4 bedroom, brick and tile home, located in the popular suburb of Point Vernon, only minutes away by way of a flat walk or bike ride to beautiful beaches.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining area flows seamlessly to the large, covered patio, which extends onto a grassy area, ideal for kids and pets to play.
With 2-street frontage the property has 2 concrete driveways, rear access for the boat and trailer and sheds to store them in – there’s a boat ramp within striking distance too.
Presented in tidy condition with the opportunity to make cosmetic updates in your own style, alternatively this property would also make an excellent investment for those seeking to expand their property portfolio.
– 4 bedrooms with all with ceiling fans
– Air-conditioning in living area and 2 x bedrooms
– Spacious kitchen with ample storage space
– Family bathroom with bathtub and the convenience of a separate toilet
– Separate laundry with external access
– Front covered patio + large rear entertaining area
– Low maintenance front and rear yard
– 2-bay shed + 3-bay shed with workshop space
– Large carport 6m X 12m (could house up to 4 smaller vehicles)
– Fully fenced 949m2 allotment with 2-street frontage
Location, Location, Location
– Launch the boat at nearby boat ramp
– 300m from general store
– 400m from the beach
Whether it is as your next residence, a lock up and leave holiday home, or a blue-chip investment for the future, affordable beachside opportunities such as this are best described as rare – Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter for more information.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 949 m²
- 6 Garage