6 Birchwood Court, BURRUM HEADS QLD 4659Offers Above $799,000 Considered
Lovely Home with 2 Sheds on 2048m2 Block in Leafy Enclave
House - BURRUM HEADS QLD
Located in a small leafy rural enclave of quality properties you will find this beautiful home set on an easy care 2048m2 block surrounded by manicured lawns and magnificent gardens and boasts not one but two sheds located just minutes away from the Burrum Heads Hotel and Bowls Club both of which have courtesy buses, easy access to the boat ramp and white sandy beaches and less than 20 minutes from Hervey Bay even Coles & Woolworths will home deliver your groceries – 10 minutes to Howard train station for travel south to Brisbane or north to Cairns – this property is a must to inspect!!
Highlights Include but not limited to:
• Spacious internal living with air conditioned formal and informal living zones
* Refurbished interiors including new timber flooring & fully repainted.
• Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, offering plenty of bench space & storage
• Adjoining alcove to kitchen for meals & dining
• King size master bedroom with WIR & spacious ensuite & own access out to entertainment area
• 2 additional queen sized bedrooms all with built ins
• 4th bedroom/office with built ins
• Private and expansive outdoor entertainment area overlooking the stunning established gardens
* Low maintenance, manicured block
• Double garage with auto remote door – internal access to home
• New Septic System
*Town water plus 2 rainwater tanks, 5000 litre & 20,000 litre with electric pumps
* NBN & Telstra 4G with WIFI aerial
• Ceiling fans, security doors & window screens
• Fully fenced with gates – perfect for small children & pets
• Plentiful room to add in a swimming pool
The outdoors will truly be the envy of all your friends the private and spacious outdoor entertaining zone with outlook to magnificent gardens & manicured lawns, plentiful extra vehicle/toy accommodation with a 6x6m powered shed as well as a 7x7m powered shed each with their own remote doors. A dedicated space has been created to park a van or boat plus at the rear you will find a private studio perfect for those who like to spend time doing arts & crafts. To truly appreciate what this property has to offer an inspection is a must!
Contact Annette Mitchell or Jana Levak the Exclusive Listing Agents Today!!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,048 m²
- 6 Garage