6 Songbird Place, URRAWEEN QLD 4655Sold $970,000
Superb Quality, Luxury and Style!
House Sold - URRAWEEN QLD
Immaculate residence set in a premier location.
6 Songbird Place, Urraween, a property which reflects superb quality, luxury and style sits on a 622m2 block in the highly desirable Bay Reserve Estate located within minutes to Shopping Centres, Hospital precinct and schools.
This luxurious residence boasting the finest quality fixtures and fittings is sleek in design and style.
The modern kitchen with ample cabinetry boasts island Caesar stone bench tops, wall oven and built-in steamer, top of the range ceramic induction cook top, glass splash blacks, stunning soft glass cabinetry and a spacious walk-in butler’s pantry with dishwasher, double sink and a lot of storage space designed to accommodate the large fridge/ freezer.
– Extremely spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family room
– Adjoining media room, a more intimate space to sit back relax and watch movies or read a book
– A king size master bedroom with huge walk-in wardrobe and luxurious ensuite; 17 jets deep spa bath and bidet large separate shower, separate WC and floor to ceiling tiles
– 3 additional queen size bedrooms with built in robes the 3rd bedroom also having WIR
– 2nd beautiful family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate WC with cabinetry
– Laundry; offering plenty of cabinetry space including Caesar bench space and walk-in storage cupboard
– Alfresco: large entertaining patio featuring a fully equipped outdoor kitchen including gas cook top with built in fridge/ freezer and barbecue hot plate. Opening window has aluminum shutters, pull-down shade blinds and ceiling fan, simply perfect for entertaining all year round
– Summer: would not be complete without a sparkling concrete in-ground swimming pool with glass fence panels including automatic pool robot cleaner and cover
– Manicured garden with magnificent established easy care garden lawn with irrigation sprinkles system
– Plentiful vehicle/ boat/ van accommodation under the main roof, a double lock-up garage with plenty cabinetry and storage and an adjoining port with high door and auto remote door to securely park.. Or this area could be used as an additional outdoor entertaining area
– The house also includes 24/7 monitoring system around the house.
Other features include but not limited to:
– Stunning large porcelain floor tiles and top of the range timber look floor coverings
– Eye catching hanging pendant lighting
– 3m high ceilings in hallway, kitchen, dining, family room & media room with 3 step cornices
– 2.7m high ceilings in bedrooms with 3 step cornices
– Extensive use of solid timber doors with frosted glass panel inserts
– Quality gloss cabinetry in family room, bathrooms, laundry and outdoor kitchen
– Feature wall niches and ceiling niches
– Spa bath with 17 jets in ensuite
– Ducted air con throughout
– Ducted vacuum system
– 6.6Kw solar power system
– Solar hot water system
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Crimsafe on doors and windows
– Home camera monitoring system
– Quality day/night window furnishings
– Aluminum shutters, insulated roofing and nonslip tiled flooring in alfresco outdoor entertaining area
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– Storage and shelving in garage and sliding door access to tiled van/port/entertaining area
– Rendered block brick construction with colour bond roof built in 2017
– Fully fenced with garden shed at rear & irrigated sprinkler system in place
For those accustomed to the finer things in life this luxuriously appointed residence will not disappoint – Please contact Kim Carter or Jana Levak the Exclusive Marketing Agents for further information or to arrange your private inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 622 m²
- Floor Area is 314 m²
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling