62 Anchorage Circuit, POINT VERNON QLD 4655Sold $517,500
Snap It Up Before It's Sold!
House Sold - POINT VERNON QLD
This competitively priced home will not hang around for long!
Whilst the home is in need of a fresh internal coat of paint, it is not lacking in features.
Across a single level, the home comprises four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two separate living areas, neat and tidy kitchen, covered outdoor patio area, and double lock up garage, on a fenced, low maintenance 640m2 block.
This property would make a fantastic long-term investment or be a perfect home for a first-time buyer looking to secure their future in the competitive property market.
Location is everything, and living in Point Vernon offers a quieter lifestyle while being central to everything Hervey Bay has to offer and popular schooling choices. Better yet, you’ll have toes in the sand at our world-class beaches in 5 minutes or less.
– 4 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom complete with ensuite
– Family bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
– Airconditioned lounge room
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
– Kitchen overlooks the outdoor undercover patio
– Solar panels, garden shed, fruit tress
– Set on a fully fenced 640m2 allotment
– Side access for the boat or trailer
– Gatakers Bay boat ramp, Golf Club, cafes, daycare, schools, pharmacy and shopping all just minutes away
Perfect for any growing family, first home buyer or anyone looking to snap up an affordable home in a fantastic location – Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter to arrange your private inspection today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 640 m²
- 2 Garage