62 Ann Street, TORQUAY QLD 4655Sold $480,000
Solid Entry Level - Priced to Sell!
House Sold - TORQUAY QLD
Location. Location. Location. You’ve heard it before, and we’ll repeat it again… LOCATION.
Welcome to 62 Ann Street, Torquay, this property has endless potential and is situated in an ideal location just a mere hop, skip and jump to all of the local amenities including; Hervey Bay Health Club and the Bowls Club, shopping centers, schools and most importantly the beach. That’s why this area is so highly sought after!
This neat and tidy low set brick home is ideally suited to first home buyers and downsizers, but at this price there will not be a better beachside opportunity. In fact, the real estate connoisseur might even seize the opportunity to ‘land bank’ for the future.
– 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Family bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
– Neat and tidy kitchen overlooking the backyard
– Airconditioned living area
– Outdoor undercover entertainment area
– Single lock up garage with internal access
– Set on a fully fenced 680m2 corner block
– Side access is a bonus too if required
– Short stroll to beautiful Shelley Beach
– Health Club, Bowls Club, schools and major shopping center all nearby
Location is everything and this property offers a quieter lifestyle while being central to everything Hervey Bay has to offer and popular schooling choices. Better yet, you’ll have toes in the sand at our world-class beaches in 10 minutes or less (walking that is) – Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter to arrange your private inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 680 m²