7 Golf Crescent, CRAIGNISH QLD 4655Offers Over $899,000
Lifestyle Overload: 1/2 Acre, Sheds, 1km to Golf Club
House - CRAIGNISH QLD
This well-presented family home is nestled in the picturesque suburb of Craignish and set on just over half an acre, with a well-designed floorplan offering excellent separation of living. The home is complete with 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large open plan, air-conditioned kitchen, living and dining area centralised as the hub of the home and a separate lounge room. Timber floors in the main living space which compliments the character of the home and exudes warmth, and carpet in the bedrooms for comfort.
Rear access for the largest boat and caravan and sheds to store them, the backyard is flat and grassy with masses of room for children and pets to play safely and securely and even room for a pool! Privacy and outlook are maximised, the setting is very pleasant and peaceful; you will truly appreciate how lovely it is over a morning cuppa on the deck.
Beautifully positioned in a quiet street, and only a quick drive to Craignish shopping village for everyday essentials such as local cafe, Foodworks and pharmacy, this home definitely ticks the boxes for location.
– 4 bedrooms, master complete with spa ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Spacious kitchen with dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard space
– Open plan living and dining area with fireplace & polished timber floors
– Separate sunken lounge room
– Air-conditioning, security screens, entertaining deck
– 6 car accommodation including; 7m x 4m shed with power & 9m x 3.5m boat/van port
– Plenty more off-street parking available
– 3m x 3m garden shed for that much needed storage space we all desire
– Set on a fully fenced 2450m2 block and framed by easy-care established gardens
– Presented to a high standard, there is not a cent needing to be spent
– Close to local shops and Eli Waters shopping centre
– 10-15 minute drive to Hervey Bay’s CBD and medical precinct
– 2 minute drive to Craignish Country Club
– School bus available to both public and private schools
If golf is your game, then this home is for you, we will have you teed-up and ready to hit the links on their fabulous fairways in no time!
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you and your family through! Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter today to arrange your private inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,450 m²
- 5 Garage