78 Corser Street, POINT VERNON QLD 4655Sold $620,000
A Very Impressive Property - MUST BE SOLD!
House Sold - POINT VERNON QLD
Pure elegance is guaranteed in this meticulously renovated home located in the highly sought after “leafy top end” of Point Vernon. Boasting light & airy spacious living interiors, all round weather outdoor entertaining areas as well as plentiful parking zones this is an opportunity not to be missed to live your life in this relaxing coastal enclave close enough to walk to the beach & Esplanade walkway where you will witness the most incredible sunrises & sunsets you have ever seen.
Highlights Include but not limited to:
• Stunning new kitchen with SMEG stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & 900mm wide gas cook top & oven – soft closing drawers & cupboard doors on cabinetry and LED lighting throughout.
• Formal lounge room adjoining family dining & kitchen
• 3 spacious bedrooms boasting plush carpets
• Luxurious bathroom with floor to ceiling wall tiles
• Well appointed laundry with plentiful bench space and storage
• Premium window furnishings including plantation shutters, flooring, fittings & fixtures
• Energy efficient DC ceiling fans, air conditioning, security screens on windows and doors
• Expansive outdoor gabled entertaining patio overlooking tropically inspired landscaped gardens
• 690m2 fenced block with side access to 6m x 6m shed at rear
• Single lock up garage plus additional port/entertaining area at front
• Stencil crete to outdoor entertaining areas
• Walking distance to Gatakers Bay & Esplanade – only minutes drive to Boat Ramp
The owners have renovated this to the highest of standards – circumstances have changed they now have to put their dream home on the market – this is a MUST to add to your inspection list. Contact Annette Mitchell or Jana Levak the Exclusive Listing Agents Today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 690 m²
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining