96 Robert Street, URANGAN QLD 4655Offers Over $760,000
6 Bedroom Family Home With Pool
House - URANGAN QLD
Welcome to 96 Robert Street, Urangan, this contemporary family home offers impressive street appeal with manicured hedges on arrival, and an even more appealing interior.
This spectacular open-plan design epitomizes modern living with space aplenty. The new kitchen is a triumph in design and sure to be the envy of all dinner guests, boasting stone benchtops, modern appliances, an abundance of storage space and direct access to the entertaining area; this is the ideal space for creating all things culinary.
New flooring has been fitted throughout, new bathrooms and ducted air-conditioning system complete the renovations undertaken.
The outdoor area is perfect for entertaining or simply relaxing, with a covered alfresco area that overlooks the low-maintenance backyard, perfect for kids to play and pets to run around.
Additionally, the home features solar panels, providing energy savings and helping to reduce your carbon footprint. Other features of this beautiful home include a separate laundry room, detached double lock up garage and plentiful addition parking space.
Located in a prime position, this home is within walking distance to schools and convenience stores, and just a 4-minute drive to beautiful Shelley Beach.
– 6 bedrooms, master complete with ensuite
– Both bathrooms have been renovated
– Ducted air-conditioning system with zoning
– Large modern kitchen with lots of storage space
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
– Separate lounge room with bay windows
– New window tinting at the front of the house
– Large outdoor entertaining area wraps around the home
– In-ground pool with heater for the cooler months
– 17 solar panels to help keep costs to a minimum
– Detached 2 bay shed at the rear
– Set on a fully fenced 885m2 allotment
– Primary and secondary schools within walking distance
– Less than 2km to beautiful Shelley Beach
Location is everything and this property offers a quieter lifestyle while being central to everything Hervey Bay has to offer and popular schooling choices. Better yet, you’ll have toes in the sand at our world-class beaches in 4 minutes or less – Contact listing agent Kim Carter to arrange your private inspection today.
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 885 m²
- 2 Garage