19 Totness Street, TORQUAY QLD 4655$775,000
Over 1/2 Acre Block - 650m From Beach
House - TORQUAY QLD
Their Loss Is Your Gain – Reluctantly Selling Due to Unforeseen Health Issues.
You will be hard pressed to find a home on the market with the character and charms of this 3-bedroom brick home. Lovingly updated in recent years, the owners have worked their magic to restore and maintain the homes classic features while adding in all of today’s modern amenities.
With an enviable and quiet position surrounded by native landscaped gardens this low set home provides a completely private and beautiful outlook from all aspects of its living. The sprawling covered entertainment area sits adjacent to the kitchen making entertaining a breeze, it’s the perfect spot to sit back and enjoy your tranquil surroundings.
Set on a 2190m2 block with only the nature strip to mow, you can spend less time on chores and more time at the beach! And if you’re a family with a few vehicles or a caravan, there is room for these items too (and this close to the ocean, if you don’t already own a tinny, it might be time to invest in one).
Just 650m from vibrant Torquay Esplanade, 3km to Hervey Bay’s CBD, and within short walking distance to local schools, childcare, and shops – this property is full of potential and is simply a must inspect.
– 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 x with air-conditioning
– Family bathroom with double walk-in shower to accommodate wheelchair access, double vanity and bathtub
– Separate toilet for convenience
– Craftsman built kitchen with wooden bench tops and breakfast bar, complete with dishwasher and large walk-in pantry
– Large internal laundry with built-in storage, ducted vacuum system
– New 9m x 5m undercover entertainment area with epoxy flooring and 75mm insulated roof
– 4 bay carport with high entry (7.5m deep) for your caravan or boat
– 6.6m x 7.5m double garage with new roof, workshop area, shower and toilet – Ideal mancave or teenager’s retreat
– Additional carport for extra parking space
– The yard has been raised to allow for vehicle turnaround between carports and garages
– 7.7kw solar system with quality Fronius inverter and Winaico panels
– Hot water system, security system
– 3 large garden sheds to store away the odds and ends
– Fully fenced 2190m2 block with automatic electric gates
If you are looking for the ideal low maintenance property but don’t want to downsize in terms of size and privacy, then this perfectly located home is the property you have been searching for – Contact Amanda Carter on 0447 686 194 to arrange your private inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,190 m²
- Floor Area is 221 m²
- 7 Garage