30 Burrum Street, MARYBOROUGH QLD 4650Sold $390,000
Character & Charm
House Sold - MARYBOROUGH QLD
Every so often, homes like this come onto the market and at this realistic price, this home wont be around for long!
Perfectly positioned on a low maintenance 551sqm corner block, this character filled home is only minutes from Maryborough’s CBD, hospital, schools and all local amenities. This property would appeal to investors, first home buyers or buyers who are simply looking to downsize.
– Solid 3 bedroom brick home in a great location
– Unique layout with numerous living and entertaining areas
– Open plan kitchen with dishwasher
– Large rumpus room with log fire
– Massive family bathroom with large bath, shower, double sink & linen cupboard
– 2 separate toilets
– built in cupboards & ceiling fans throughout the bedrooms
– Security screens and doors throughout
– Large laundry with plenty of cupboard space
– Single lock up garage with workshop space
– Two carports, storage space at the rear
– Original features include ornate cornices, large decorative windows and beautiful polished Fraser Island floorboards throughout
– 551sqm corner block, fully fenced with established gardens
Be quick this lovey home has so much to offer and must be inspected to be fully appreciated.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 551 m²
- 3 Garage