50 Esplanade, POINT VERNON QLD 4655Sold
Exquisite Oceanfront Living
House Sold - POINT VERNON QLD
A home unlike any other on the picturesque Esplanade. Situated above the serene rocky point of Point Vernon opposite the foreshore reserve. A short stroll away from the white sands and calm waters of secluded Esa Park beach. Explore the rock pools and safe swimming beaches at quiet Gatakers Bay. Enjoy the ever-changing scenery of the ocean, from sublime sunrises over Fraser Island to mesmerising sunsets at Gatakers Bay from this prime location.
Built in 1979 by renowned local architect Gavin Patterson this home has been entirely renovated. Bold coastal architecture characterised by high vaulted ceilings, light spacious interiors and extensive use of full-length glass and louvre windows. Perfectly suited to catch the cooling sea breezes and enjoy sub-tropical living. The thoughtful design offers a balance of indoor and outdoor living around a central private atrium. The dramatic full-length windows connect the interior to the stunning lush tropical gardens with views from every angle.
Highlights of this rare home:
– Gourmet kitchen with fully integrated double fridge and freezer, dishwasher and combination microwave, Induction cooking, wall oven with pyrolytic function and freestanding kitchen bench. Sliding glass doors leading directly to the alfresco dinning and BBQ area with views towards Fraser Island
– Generous master bedroom suite with built-in wardrobes and direct access to private patio and atrium. Sublime ensuite with deep freestanding bath and rain shower overlooking lush tropical gardens
– Spacious indoor and outdoor ocean facing living areas connected by glass sliding doors
– Segregated second bedroom with built-in wardrobe, ensuite, high vaulted ceilings and direct access to atrium
– Generous third bedroom with built-in wardrobe and direct access to private patio
– Family bathroom with double vanities and rain shower adjacent to bedroom three
– Home office / study with ample storage. The house has broadband connection to make working from home an option
– Laundry / breezeway with direct access to driveway and atrium. Ample storage and bench space
– Garage with extra 3m high remote controlled roller door and adjacent shady car parking space
– The property is energy efficient with a 5-kilowatt solar panel system
– Level 961m2 block providing ample space
Don’t miss out on this enviable and magical lifestyle opportunity in one of Hervey Bay’s most sought-after oceanfront locations – Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter today for more information.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 961 m²
- 2 Garage