52 Hughes Road, URANGAN QLD 4655Offers Over $1,200,000
WOW! WHAT A PROPERTY!
House - URANGAN QLD
This sophisticated family residence displaying a smart exterior will fulfil your expectations.
Living space abounds with a media room to the front of the home, being the ideal place to curl up at night and enjoy a movie. The gourmet kitchen is located in the hub of the home and flows to the expansive open-plan family, lounge and dining areas before opening into an airy alfresco space. Integrated indoor to outdoor living also provides volumes of natural light to adorn the interior of the home. And for the kids, there is the bonus of an air-conditioned separate rumpus room providing room for the entire family.
For enjoyment in the summer months the home features an in-ground pool overlooked by a second entertaining space.
Split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans, stone benches in kitchen, gas cooktop, separate shower and bath in main bathroom, rainwater tank, and a floor plan facilitating good separation of living – are existing features.
But wait, there’s more… an enormous 18m x 9m shed at the rear with a large 9m x 6m mezzanine floor with a staircase for easy access, houses a studio with 10kw air conditioning system, bedroom and living area. This could be used as a home office, guest accommodation, a teenagers’ retreat, art studio…whatever you choose. As well as storage space and plenty of room to park your vehicles.
Huge fully enclosed shade house with a fertigation irrigation system, fully equipped with lighting for nighttime harvesting.
Positioned for a quiet lifestyle yet easy access to education of all levels, shops, restaurants, and an easy drive to our beautiful beaches.
Video Link – https://youtu.be/JVrFh9hI0W0
– 4 bedrooms, master complete with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and media room
– Office space with built-in cabinetry and 2 x desks
– Separate air-conditioned rumpus room
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and island bench
– Outdoor undercover patio with ceiling fan and fireplace
– 2nd entertaining area overlooking the in-ground pool
– Massive shed with studio and storage area
– Fully enclosed shade house with a fertigation irrigation system
– Side access, security system, solar panels
– Fully fenced 2000m2 allotment
– Close to schools, aquatic centre, sporting fields, shops, the beach and Marina precinct
This property truly has everything you need and more! Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter to arrange your private inspection today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,000 m²
- 2 Garage