53 Bideford Street, TORQUAY QLD 4655Sold
Full of character & walk to beach!
House Sold - TORQUAY QLD
This well maintained 1970’s home oozes character, its own pool & you can walk to Torquay Beach.
It boasts 3 large bedrooms all with built in cupboards, raked ceilings and beautiful polished timber floors throughout.
Enjoy your down time relaxing in the sparkling in ground magnesium pool – not only will you appreciate cooling off in summer, but the whole family can enjoy the therapeutic benefits of magnesium including reduced stress and easing aches and pains.
The gardens are well-established with leafy tropical vegetation and minimal grass to mow – more time at the beach or by the pool
Located within easy walking distance to the vibrant Torquay restaurant/cafe scene and of course the beach this property offers you the perfect coastal lifestyle.
– 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– 2 bedrooms overlook the pool
– Airconditioned open plan living and dining area with raked ceilings
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
– Single lock up garage, large garden shed for storage
– Laundry is housed in the rear of the garage
– Sparkling inground magnesium pool
– Pergola surrounded by lush tropical gardens
– Underground water tank (approx 9000L) for watering gardens and topping up pool
– Fenced for privacy with electronic gates
– Dual access from Bideford Street and Urangan Street
– Located beachside of Boat Harbour Drive, walk to the Esplanade and beach
– Close to schools, shops, transport, sporting fields and aquatic centre
– SEE THE POTENTIAL!
Don’t miss this opportunity to buy in a fantastic beachside location
Contact listing agent Kim Carter or Steph Mulheron today for your private inspection of this property and all it has to offer.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 881 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating