11 Lygon Court, URRAWEEN QLD 4655Sold
Spacious home for Living & Entertaining
House Sold - URRAWEEN QLD
Welcome to 11 LYGON
This ultimate residence is ideal for those with a large family or individuals seeking independence.
I’m saying this is DUAL LIVING at its best!
Main home upstairs & complete self contained seperate living quarters downstairs.
The ground floor features a fully self-contained air conditioned one-bedroom apartment with seamless access to both the front & rear gardens and underneath entertainment.
Featuring its own kitchen with stove, oven, dishwasher, large lounge room, bathroom, laundry & bedroom – completely seperate to the main home – with no internal access to the main home.
The main level of the property has a sense of spaciousness and quality. High ceilings, large living areas and meticulous craftsmanship with stunning wooden floorboards throughout.
Showcasing two living areas that are fully air conditioned, five bedrooms, and two bathrooms, along with a rear deck that provides captivating ocean views over beautiful Hervey Bay.
The heart of the home – “the kitchen” features Hampton style 2-pac finish, 900 Westinghouse gas cook top, 2 x electric wall ovens, new range hood & plumbing for your fridge. This space is so beautiful & if you love cooking you’ll love spending time here.
The stairs from the rear deck lead to the lower level & to the ultimate entertaining area with ample room for hosting gatherings or family BBQ’s.
The well-established gardens surrounding the property contribute to its charm, and there is shed at the rear of the property with side access.
The garden is equipped with a rainwater tank located behind the shed, while the house is connected to mains water and sewerage.
– 6 bedrooms
– Expansive master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ensuite & air conditioning
– High ceilings and air conditioning throughout
– Stunning polished timber flooring
– Open plan living area extends to large timber entertaining deck overlooking views of Hervey Bay
– Modern kitchen with quality Westinghouse & Asko appliances
– Spacious family bathroom with luxurious spa bath
– Separate self contained guest quarters underneath the home
– Outdoor undercover entertainment area under the home
– Double lock up garage attached to the home with internal access
– Separate powered colourbond shed at the rear of the property with workshop space & side access
– Set on a huge 1045m2 block in beautiful Urraween
– Solar panels – 7.88Watt (19 panels)
– 3 Eufy security cameras
– Sweet Arbour & path to the entrance of the home
– Wrap around verandah from the front of the property
– Stunning street appeal & very quiet & private neighbourhood
If you’re looking for the perfect family home you must inspect to appreciate all it has to offer, contact Kim Carter or Steph Mulheron for your private inspection today.
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,045 m²
- 4 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes