31 Plantation Street, DUNDOWRAN QLD 4655Sold
Open Home Cancelled
House Sold - DUNDOWRAN QLD
Designed for comfortable easy-care family living, this spacious residence enjoys an enviable position on a quiet street just moments from Dundowran Beach.
Offering a functional layout comprising of, 4 spacious bedrooms, office, and a utility/sewing room, 2 bathrooms, separate laundry and multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces.
If you’re a family with a few vehicles or a caravan, there is room for these items in the massive 15m x 9m shed at the rear which also boasts a 6m awning.
But wait, there is more inside… mezzanine floor, shower, toilet, kitchenette and living area. Ideal for teenagers, extended family or working from home. Along with the shed there is a double lock-up garage on the home that features internal access.
Sitting on a generous land size of 2002m2, 31 Plantation Street, Dundowran is the perfect opportunity for families to own a slice of this seaside haven.
– 4 bedroom + office brick and colourbond home
– Utility/sewing room with built-ins
– Master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Tiled living areas, combined lounge and dining
– Kitchen boasts walk in pantry, dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
– Extra-large laundry with massive storage cupboard
– 9ft ceilings and ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Security screens and doors
– Large fully enclosed entertainment area
– 3 1/2 kwh solar system + solar hot water
– 50,000 litres rainwater tanks plus town water
– Double lock up garage with panel lift door
– 15m x 9m powered shed with 6m awning, mezzanine floor, shower, toilet, kitchenette and living area
– Professionally landscaped 2002m2 block, fully fenced with side access
This property provides an exceptional opportunity to secure yourself a spot in this highly popular beachside suburb – Contact exclusive listing agents Kim Carter and Brad Mitchell to arrange your private inspection.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 11 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,002 m²
- 11 Garage