3261 Maryborough Hervey Bay Road, NIKENBAH QLD 4655Offers Over $1,100,000
UNIQUE PROPERTY WITH DUAL LIVING OPTION
House - NIKENBAH QLD
Spacious Family Home with Potential Dual Occupancy.
This unique property presents an array of opportunities that set it apart from other homes in the market. With its commercial zoning, prime location, and ample size, it opens doors to various possibilities for those seeking to initiate or expand their business ventures or someone who is looking for a dual living / dual occupancy property.
Convenience is at your doorstep in this highly sought-after locale, with local schools, Hervey Bay’s bustling CBD, the medical precinct and a golf course all reachable within a mere 10-minute drive.
– Large family home on a 6582m2 allotment
– 4 bedrooms, master with walk-in wardrobe and direct access to deck, with possibility of converting the craft room into a 5th bedroom
– Air-conditioned teenagers retreat complete with kitchenette, bathroom, utility room and its own separate entrance
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close drawers, island bench and walk-in pantry
– Open plan living, dining and sitting area
– Additional living area off bedroom 3
– Laundry with stone benchtop and plenty of storage
– Multipurpose room off laundry
– Dual Occupancy / Dual living option
– Ducted air conditioning and LED lighting throughout the home
– 10m x 7m enclosed entertainment area with panel lift screen
– 4 separate deck areas, 3 undercover
– Bore water and dam
– Water tanks 70,000 underground + 22,500 aboveground
– Irrigational system to established orchard
– 200m2 shed and multiple carports some with high entry
– 3 phase power, 5.4kw solar panels
– Commercially zoned perfect to run your business from home
– Potential to lease or buy adjoining acreage
Properties like this are a rare offering to the market – Contact exclusive listing agents Kim Carter and Brad Mitchell to arrange your private inspection.