5 Banksia Street, POINT VERNON QLD 4655Offers Over $640,000
Highly sought after location!
House - POINT VERNON QLD
Nestled in the picturesque seaside suburb of Point Vernon, this distinctive property awaits its new owner. Positioned just steps away from the Esplanade, it provides the ideal opportunity to relish the perks of living close to the water, without the premium price tag.
Sitting on a generous 908m2 block, this property boasts immense potential both now and in the future. The front features a charming 2-bedroom brick home with a recently renovated kitchen, new lighting, fans, a fresh coat of paint, and new window furnishing in each room, ensuring it’s ready for its new occupants.
Adding to its appeal, there’s an original Fishing Shack at the rear, however, this is no ordinary shack. It has undergone a complete reconstruction, featuring brand-new elements throughout. The well-positioned block also caters to those in need of a sizable shed, offering ample space and accessibility.
Presently leased, this investment property presents a promising opportunity for future land banking, especially considering that its proximity to the water, it ensures a likely appreciation in value over time.
– 2 large bedrooms with built-ins
– Renovated kitchen and laundry
– Electric oven and stove
– Open plan lounge/dining with air-conditioning
– New window furnishings in all rooms of the main home
– All new lighting and electrical throughout main home
– Fully renovated and rebuilt air-conditioned “Retreat” (Fishing Shack)
– Large block 908m2 with side access
– Great location, with views to the Esplanade
This location is top-notch – make sure you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Contact the exclusive listing agent Kim Carter, for an inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 908 m²